Enjoy romantic honeymoon in Marrakech
Honeymoon for us at Hotel Riyad El Cadi means: candlelight dinner, a luxurious suite, a bottle of Champagne in your room and lush roses and a most relaxing stay. Our team is at hand to fulfil any whim of yours:
Rather unusual for a riad in Marrakech, you will find at Riyad El Cadi a maximum of 3 rooms per courtyard thus ensuring a romantic honeymoon with utmost privacy and calm atmosphere.
Honeymoon Package Rates (normal season):
Double Room: 970 EUR
Junior Suite: 1250 EUR
Senior Suite: 1430 EUR
Master Suite: 1770 EUR
Ask our receptionist to book a honeymoon package for you:
Our Honeymoon Package includes:
- 4 nights in a suite or double room in Hotel Riyad El Cadi
- Airport transfer from/to Marrakech Menara Airport to the riad in a private limousine
- Bottle of Champagne
- Honeymoon decoration in your room
- Romantic candlelight dinner at the place of your choice with 4 courses
- Hammam on the premises of the riad with traditional treatment
- 3 hours city tour through the Medina of Marrakech with a certified guide with a focus either on shopping or on Moroccan culture.
- Freshly squeezed welcome drink and olives
- Afternoon tea and coffee to your liking
You are surely exhausted after lengthy wedding preparations and a daylong party. So, when you arrive for your honeymoon in Marrakech, relax in one of our spacious suites with private balcony or annex room. We decorate your room with rose petals, welcome you with a basket of fruits and chill a bottle of Champagne.
You dream of dining in romantic solitude? Your wish is our command: Just the two of you next to the illuminated pool surrounded by hundreds of candles or underneath orange trees with the perfume of tender blossoms? Or maybe under the light of the moon on the roof terrace?
Is something missing among your wedding presents you would like to buy during your honeymoon? We at Hotel Riyad El Cadi are more than happy to help out with shopping tips for the most beautiful shops in the medina or most exciting showrooms in the industrial zone of Sidi Ghanem.
A guide can show you cultural highlights of the town or the shops you were looking for.
Would you also like to breath a fresh breeze during your honeymoon vacation?
Morocco offers much more: book an excursion to the Atlas Mountains or to Essaouira at the sea side. Our riad team is happy to help.