Getting there – How to travel to Marrakech
There are many ways to get to Marrakech. In the following you find a choice of flight carriers flying to Marrakech. Agadir and Casablanca are only a 2,5 hours drive from Marrakech – so also worth considering when you wish to travel to Marrakech.
Please keep in mind that your passport should be valid for at least 6 months when travelling to Morocco.
Travel to Marrakech from the UK
- Easyjet flights from London Gatwick and Manchester.
- Ryanair from London Luton, London Stansted,
- Thomsonfly flies to Marrakech and Agadir from London Gatwick, Birmingham and Manchester.
- Royal Air Maroc flights from London Gatwick and London Heathrow (via Casablanca).
- British Airways from London Gatwick.
Travel to Marrakech from France
- Air France flies to Casablanca.
- Royal Air Maroc flights to Marrakech from Paris, Nice, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes, Marseilles, Strasbourg and Toulouse.
- Easyjet flies to Marrakech and Casablanca from Paris CDG, Lyon, Bâle-Mulhouse.
- Transavia from Paris Orly.
- Ryanair from Marseille Provence, Dole and Paris Beauvais.
Travel to Marrakech from Germany
- Royal Air Maroc from Berlin (via Casablanca) and Munich (direct).
- Ryanair from Frankfurt Hahn and Düsseldorf Weeze.
- Germanwings from Cologne to Marrakech each Saturday. To Casablanca from Köln-Bonn, Hamburg, Rostock and Zurich.
- Easyjet direct flights to Marrakech from Berlin and Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg.
Travel to Marrakech from Spain
- Vueling flies to Marrakech from Galicia, Bilbao, Almería.
- Iberia from Madrid and Barcelona.
- Easyjet from Madrid.
- Ryanair flights to Marrakech from Barcelona Girona, Madrid.
- Royal Air Maroc from Madrid.
Travel to Marrakech from Italy
- Easyjet flies to Milan Malpensa.
- Ryanair flies to Milan Bergamo.
- Royal Air Maroc flies to Milan Malpensa.
- Air Arabia flies on Sundays to Milan Bergamo.
Travel to Marrakech from Switzerland
Travel to Marrakech from Other European Destinations
- Norwegian Airlines flies from Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo during winter.
- Luxair from Luxembourg.
- Ryanair flights to Marrakech from Eindhoven, Brussels, Dublin.
- Royal Air Maroc from Brussels, Lisbon.
- Transavia from Amsterdam.
- The following airlines fly a variety of routes to Marrakech and Casablanca from various European destinations however have irregular schedules: Jet4you, Condor, TUIfly, Vueling and Aerlingus.
Please contact us for assistance regarding your travel plans.